TIME KEEPS KEEPING ON

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

It's been a while. Like a really long while. Life has continued, and I'm still here. I feel like trying to find the right antidepressant has had such an effect on my creativity, and I feel like a wet mop. I haven't created an many moons, my life is my hectic job. I'm now the Director of Operations of the art gallery I have been at for 5 years and we are still working our booties off being a small staff of 3 in a giant 3 story building. Slowly but surely, things are starting to happen again.

On a happy life note, we got a puppy in July, her name is Ruby. She's half beagle, half basset hound, and whole lot of trouble :). She's definitely kept me on my toes but its been fun watching her lil personality develop. I love that lil toot.

Another SUPER happy life note, I got engaged to my dude of almost 7 years and planning a super fun wedding. With both of us having worked in the wedding industry (as photography and videography) for many years, its been really easy and laid back. We know who we wanted to use for all our vendors immediately, and with my mom super into helping, its been a breeze. Got my dream venue, and looking forward to 11.11.17! <3

I may or may not try to post more in the future, the mood just hit me today. Here's are some snaps of life for the past while. ALLIE OUT.


Engagement photos by Joelle Rosen:









Not so little anymore Ruby:


Weekly lunch with Dad:


Teaching Daddio about SnapChat:


My sister's response:


The fall colors in Mobile have been beautiful:





No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground